Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why I am a Town Musician

Although I am a musician -- I play recorder and clarinet -- the title of my blog shouldn't be taken literally. I am interested in all things concerning society as a whole, and what makes society tick, and how it achieves its goals for better or worse. I wanted to use the title "Mercury On My Mind" because mercury has an impact on how people think and behave. But that was already taken. My title is derived from "The Bremen Town Musicians." The Town Musicians reflect cooperation, diversity, and ingenuity in the face of adversity. That's what this blog is about. I am interested in how the environment changes all our lives, and what we can do to improve the knowledge of how something impacts the future of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home