Monday, April 26, 2010

It's toxic

It is amazing how much work has gone into proving that the mercury from amalgam is not toxic. It is even stranger that study after study comes back saying that there is no danger in injecting ethyl mercury into babies. Why is that?

I believe it is because people have a very short attention span, and they don't want to believe that mercury works by poisoning slowly. The slowness of the process is the culprit. To understand how mercury poisons, it has to be understood that it actually doesn't kill anything very effectively.

What it does is hitch a ride on any suitable molecule in the body. It occupies the places on many enzymes and vitamins and denatures them. It occupies certain amino acids to keep them from doing their jobs. It goes into cells and pretends, mimics, to be something it isn't. It is the great impostor. It is the wolf in sheep's clothing. It is the hitchhiker that doesn't want to leave at the end of the ride.

It doesn't kill unless it overwhelms the capacity of the organism. It just goes to a place in the body and stays and makes life unpleasant. Mercury doesn't care. It just loves to adhere to sulfur, and where the sulfur goes, it goes. It occupies the endocrine system and exhausts it. It robs the body of energy. It disassembles the tubules of nephrons or nerves. It is just plain a nuisance, and it also kills when there is enough of it. It kills by rendering organ systems useless.


Post a Comment

<< Home