Saturday, March 17, 2007

More than a hectic month

I have been on vacation, and then I had to catch up with my work. Today I am going to a St Patrick's party. There'll be musicians and good food and friends. It's a time to relax and let the corned beef and cabbage be the best I have ever had. That's especially necessary because I went to the dentist and the dentist wants nearly $4,000.- from me. I had never met her before, and she didn't pay any attention to the fact that I wanted my teeth cleaned. I told her that one of my teeth, a molar, gave me trouble. She paid no attention. She told me that another tooth, not the one I mentioned, needed a crown. I also needed a new bridge because, and that I agree with, it might have decay underneath. It seems to me this dentist has a hard time making her morgage payments. I am not sure I want to help her with that. So, instead of going to the dentist, I am going to the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home