Sunday, December 16, 2007

Checking on the truth

It seems to me that the majority of my friends are not interested in hearing the truth. Ignorance is bliss, I presume. I tell people about my interest in vitamin D and all I hear is "you are scaring me." I am probably too obsessive about it. I am more of the persuasion that knowledge is power. The more I know about the basics of life, the less I am taken in by charlatans, and of those there are many. Whom do I trust, the God or evolution or a natural selection phenomenon or that pharmaceutical company that tries to make loads of money off of all of us? The entity that made us who we are as a group intended us to spend time outdoors in the sun. If that were not so, that entity would have given us the liver of a cod, or seal, or a fatty fish. But we were not made that way. We were made naked so that our skin could make as much vitamin D from ultraviolet rays as possible. So let's face it there is something wrong with those voices who have told us to stay out of the sun. And looking for the truth, there are in fact real scientist who agree. Check for yourself in the New England Journal of Medicine
for the facts on vitamin D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home